Tiki Key with Photo Frame
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 2 items left
50cm x 14cm x 2cm
Your bone carving is made of highly polished bone. This is a porous material and over time absorbs oils from your skin turning to a soft honey gold colour wherever it has been in contact with your skin. This is normal and one of the great beauties of bone crafted jewellery.
A bone carving not only looks good but it also feels nice to touch. Handling the carving will not only keep it nicely polished but will also allow your body oils to enter the carving making it a part of you. The Maori people believe it also takes on the spirit of all those who wear it so the more colour it develops the more highly it is treasured.
- Be careful not to spill other coloured liquids onto the carving such as red wines etc as these will also be absorbed into the carving.
- Though bone is a very hard material it can also be brittle and will break if dropped or connects with other hard surfaces.
- Check the condition of the cord often.
- Never use household cleaning or polishing compounds on your carving.
- Its recommended that you remove the bone carving when swimming, showering or bathing. These activities can cause irreparable damage.